Thursday, November 6, 2008

About Your Comments

I'm happy that I received a comment from a reader. Simple things like this make me realize that my efforts are not in vain, that the Word of God that I bring to others are actually received and feasted on by readers and not just posted and ignored. This encourages me not to lose spirit. Therefore, I thank you so much, Mr./Ms. Anonymous! I hope you will introduce yourself.

To those who will post comments, please be so kind as to post your names and, if you want, your contact information too. Through this, I will be able to properly thank you and to discuss with you matters which can help me reach out to more souls through this blog.

Let us help each other to establish the Word of God as the foundation of our lives and the guiding lamp upon our feet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Please continue your noble mission. I'm a renewed Catholic. your writings help me a lot in my quest to be a Good follower of Christ..

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete