Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome to Lamp upon Our Feet!

Welcome! I, Dean Louis Bascon or Dale, as others call me, have made this blog for the purpose of sharing my personal reflections on the Sunday Gospel readings. Of course, I wish I can do this regularly, but I cannot promise that. What I can say is that I'll always try my best to find the time. This humble effort is done with the intention of touching souls through reflection on God's word. It's not my words, or our words that can change people. It is God's word that can transform, if we allow Him to do so. We are but mere echoes of God's words. We are His witnesses here, and we should take this task zealously.
Let this blog be a vineyard made fruitful by the rain - the word of God - which does not come back to Him void, but achieves the end for which it was sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment